Oct 11, 2021 - 7pm for 7.30pm start
Zoom online meeting
Zoom link will be sent to registered attendees.
This month's speaker is Ross Barnett of Coombes Accountants, who specialises in property accounts and is also the Treasurer of the Waikato Property Investor Association.
Is your rental still a good rental?
- What is your overall cashflow? What is your return on investment?
- Purchase price or market value?
- Impact of interest limitation changes. Opportunities for you, things to avoid, brief outline of changes.
- Comparison to other opportunities.
Get a different perspective on whether your older rentals are still performing
Please note there will be a door charge for non members for this event. This will be discounted by 50% to $20 per person. If you joint the TPIA on the night the $20 will be discounted from your joining fee.
This months event will be proudly sponsored by Keith Hay Homes. http://keithhayhomes.co.nz
Evening special for non-members:
- Discounted door charge for the night of $20 per person.
- Join on the night, get the door charge taken off the annual membership subscription and pay no joining fee ($155 + $20 door charge = total $175.00).
Due to current number restrictions under COVID level 2, pre-registration for this event via Eventbrite is essential.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for Eventbrite link to register.