Tauranga Property Investors Association
Phone: 022 626 7302
By joining the TPIA you get to meet and mix with other property investors and be kept informed on what is happening with property in the local region. Becoming a member entitles you to:
· Regular monthly meetings (10 plus Christmas function)
· Access to the members section of NZPIF website
· Discount on property magazine subscriptions
· Discounts on local products and services. Link to this http://tauranga.nzpif.org.nz/items/view/55907/
· Discounts at major retailers such as Bunnings, Mitre 10 and Placemakers Sponsor link http://www.nzpif.org.nz/sponsors/
· Benefit from our network of members and local contacts
· Quarterly local UP (Ultimate Property) magazine for Tauranga and Rotorua
· Get a tax deduction on your membership fee.
Come along to our next meeting and introduce yourself at the welcome table. Our meetings are on the second Monday of the month, much of the time at the Tauranga Bowling Club on Cameron Road opposite McLean Street. At 7pm have a complimenty drink and socializing for a 7:30pm meeting start.
On occasions we have meetings at alternative locations so it is recommended that you confirm the meeting location if you are thinking of coming along. Non members incur a door charge of $40 per person/couple.
Annual subscription is $175.00 (plus a one off joining fee $75.00) however you have the choice to get the NZ Property Magazine (endorsed by the Federation) for an extra $70 p.a. Your partner is included in this one membership.