Tauranga Property Investors' Association
By joining the TPIA you get to meet and mix with other property investors and be kept informed on what is happening with property in the local region. Becoming a member entitles you to:
· Regular monthly meetings (10 plus Christmas function)
· Access to the members section of NZPIF website
· Discount on property magazine subscriptions
· Discounts on local products and services. Link to this https://tauranga.nzpif.org.nz/items/view/56460/useful-info
· Discounts at major retailers such as Bunnings, Noel Leeming, Toshiba, G-Force, Daich Coatings, and Carpet Court.
· Benefit from our network of members and local contacts
· Get a tax deduction on your membership fee.
In addition to the benefits above, you will also have access to the tenancy practice service by Scotney Williams.
Scotney is an expert on the Residential Tenancies Act. Your TPIA membership gives you free access to his service. So if you have an issue with a tenant and need to seek advice on the matter, you can contact him for free. Phone 09-304-0853, Web site http://www.tenancypractice.co.nz
Come along to our next meeting and introduce yourself at the welcome table. Our meetings are on the second Monday of the month, much of the time at the Tauranga Bowling Club on Cameron Road opposite McLean Street. At 7pm have a complimentary drink and socializing for a 7:30pm meeting start.
On occasions we have meetings at alternative locations so it is recommended that you confirm the meeting location if you are thinking of coming along. Non members incur a door charge of $40 per person/couple.
Annual subscription is $175.00 (plus a one off joining fee $75.00) however you have the choice to get the NZ Property Magazine (endorsed by the Federation) for an extra $70 p.a. Your partner is included in this one membership.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.